If you have a T-Mobile Vibrant you can add your own MP3 ringtones to your phone using these simple steps.
- Download your favorite MP3 to your desktop – like the “Droid” Squirrel.mp3 from the HighEdWeb 2010 website.
- Next, connect your phone to your desktop using the USB cable and select Media Player type connection.
- On your desktop you should get an Explorer window. Select “Open device to view files” and go to the Card directory.
- Create a sub-directory named “ringtones” if you don’t have one already.
- Drag and drop your MP3 file into the ringtones directory.
- On your phone, on the Settings > Sound and display > Voice call ringtone screen, select your MP3 filename and press OK.
Thanks to HighEdWeb 2010 for providing the best ringtone ever!