Looking back over 2011, my blogs were certainly more active than previous years. Here is the top 9 on teamsiems.com:
- How To Install Custom Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S (T-Mobile Vibrant)
- Before You Forward Chain Email “Interesting about McDonalds”
- Windows Movie Maker for Windows XP SP3
- Social Media Effects On Student Writing
- Mobile Applications for Higher Education
- UPS vs FedEx (again)
- Hi! I like that you’re the kind of person who scans codes on people’s shirts
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) – S.1867
- It’s Turkey Time
It’s worth noting that only 1 of these posts was written in 2011 and in December none the less.
My adventures in flying blog saw a lot of traffic looking for reference information about FSX airplanes. Here is the top 9 of aif.teamsiems.com
- Mooney M20M “Bravo”
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- de Havilland Beaver DHC2
- Grumman Goose G21A
- Piper J-3 Cub
- Maule M-7-260C Orion
- Cessna Skyhawk SP Model 172
- DG-808S Competition Sailplane
- Water Runways and Seaports
This year we also added the Noms For The Win blog at http://nomsftw.teamsiems.com/ It’s still new and doesn’t get a lot of traffic yet.
My other blog at http://tweets.teamsiems.com/ isn’t really a blog but more of a tweet catcher. It gets some traffic, mainly from Google.